- hgfhomesAsked on February 13, 2012 at 05:47 PM
After a client/potential client completes an application they will receive an autoresponse email depending on their answers. Is there a way for me to see the email which email is sent to them after goes out? I want to make sure all the corresponding emails, based on the clients answer, is going correct.
- fxrAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 07:12 PM
You could just copy the contents of the autoresponder email composition into a seperate Notification email.
1. Open the Autoresponders composition and copy its contents:
2. Create a new Notification email.
3. Delete the exisiting composition & paste in the contents of your Autoresponder composition. It may make sense to change the Subject of the new notification to something you will recognise:
- hgfhomesAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 07:24 PM
Basically create a notification for the autoresponder. Yeah, I thought of that, it's a lot of work. Found an easier way. Just ad my email address to the conditions wizard where it says, "Then send (email name) to email (email), additional email address after (email).
- fxrAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 07:33 PM
Ah clever. :)
Must remember that.
- hgfhomesAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 08:04 PMlol.....I should get paid for that one. lol
- hgfhomesAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 04:06 PMHello,
If I pay for one month of service, it doesn't automatically renew does it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 28, 2012 at 05:31 PM
We usually advise against off-topic questions, but the answer to your last question is no. A subscription always automatically renews. However, we can arrange to have a new subscription last only for a month. Simply contact us via the support forum for this.
If you have follow up queries with regards to this billing issue, please please open a new thread for it. Thank you very much :)