- ctcumcAsked on January 19, 2016 at 01:01 PM
The below form will not submit. The submit button, once clicked, just freezes on ‘Please wait…’
Form URL: https://form.jotform.com/60035889067968
- avikikkerlandAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:51 PM
Anything On This?
I Am Having The Same Issue...
- kamakazi103Answered on January 19, 2016 at 03:33 PM
no answers from anyone for me either
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:46 PM
It looks like the Spreadsheet widget broken. I am also getting this error. I opened an urgent bug ticket about this.
"Uncaught TypeError: widget.getData is not a function"
- ctcumcAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 06:28 PM
If the error is due to the spreadsheet widget, then the same problem will occur in the following forms as well:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:36 PM
You can clone the form and then remove the spreadsheet and see if the problem is fixed. That's what I did and that's why I thought it was spreadsheet related.
You can remove the spreadsheet and re-add and see if it helps.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 12:00 AM
We've fixed the spreadsheet widget - you should be able to fill out your form and submit it normally and without incident.
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.