- tanagramgdAsked on February 13, 2012 at 06:01 PM
Is it possible to change the layout of the PDF that JotForm creates from the Report page?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 06:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There is only one option to change PDF layout. You can enable Show Headers and Texts option through Submissions Properties in order to include mentioned data into PDFs.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- TonyBentingAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Same old answers i see ...yawn!!!!
- TonyBentingAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM
your answer should be no our service does not offer a working .pdf solution
- TonyBentingAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 10:32 AM
the .pdf solution you offer is heavily flawed and requires hours of post processing to get the reports to look half smart!
this problem has been going on for ages/years!!!
- raulAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM
We appreciate your input and feedback, but please create your own thread if you would like to request for a specific feature you would like to be added to the PDF reports or if you would like to vote for the addition of the ability to customize the layout of the generated file.
Thank you for your understanding.
- alp_denizAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 07:27 PM
We have recently released our new submission PDF editor. It is accessible via:
Submissions page -> click Get PDF -> Customize PDF.
It is quite new so we would love to hear your feedback to make it better.