- wolfpaw69Asked on January 19, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Just like the sub says, "IE 11 would load form, but Chrome will"
I am using IE 11.0.9600.18161 and Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m
Can a diagnostics test be ran on the page?
From our webpage www.AzCALM.com, the client would select "Inspection Request", this pulls up the form. It hangs up at this point.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:09 PM
I see you had an issue with the form hanging while attempting to view it earlier and we do apologize about any inconveniences that occurred during that time as we experienced some unexpected issues and have resolved most of them.
I've checked your form in the both versions of Chrome and IE 11 and it is working properly.
Could you please test it again on your end and let us know if this problem is still occurring?
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 19, 2016 at 06:25 PM
Problem is still there.
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 19, 2016 at 06:43 PM
It like the problem is the form is loading very slow. I thought it wasn't loading, it just takes about 3 minutes to load. Loads quickly in Chrome.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 08:44 PM
I was able to reproduce this in IE 11. I'm submitting it to development to try to figure out what's causing the hang up. This ticket will be updated when we have a solution.
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 19, 2016 at 08:48 PM
Yes, its still doing it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 02:21 AM
We have submitted a bug ticket report to our dev team to check on this issue.
Currently, it is now assigned to one of the developer. We will notify you here once update/fix is available.
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 20, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I checked it this morning. The form loads up but gets stuck when it comes to a pull down menu. I know you're working on these issues.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 01:12 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is assigned to this ticket and status of the ticket is set to important.
Once this issue is resolved we will let you know via this thread.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:54 AM
This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, thank you... tell you team I an grateful for getting this fixed. Keep up the good work.
- wolfpaw69Answered on January 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM
.... your team... (won't let me edit the previous post).
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 12:12 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. Also thank you for your kind words.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.