- ADVHouseAsked on January 19, 2016 at 01:26 PM
Are their references to prove how secure the site is?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:22 PM
It is hard to "prove" something like that.
- We have a whole team of people working to keep JotForm safe and secure.
- We are a 10 year-old company with a perfect track record.
- We periodically hire 3rd party security firms to find vulnerabilities.
If you are collecting sensitive data, I'd recommend using our Encrypted Forms feature. It gives you the ability to encrypt form data before it is even submitted to JotForm and you have the only private key. So, JotForm never has access to the data.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 06:38 PM
We are glad to announce that Jotform Secure Online Forms page is now available, please find detailed information about all common security related questions, on the link below: