- fpalarcaAsked on January 19, 2016 at 02:16 PM
I don't know where to start... I cloned a website to use for my theme but no idea where can't access that specific theme. I am about to give up.
This is a re-post of a comment on Submit Your Form Designs to the Theme Store!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:20 PM
Please explain in detail what you wish to do, provide links to the theme you wish to clone or replicate and we will gladly assist you.
- fpalarcaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:45 PMHi,
Thanks for the quick reply. I want to replicate and change something about this website:printerstudio.com
After replication, is my website ready for online and business for selling?
I am looking forward for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:53 PM
If I understand correctly, I think you want to use an Order Form and use it on your website.
Please try this same steps:
1. Login to your account at http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Open the Theme Store (click on this link http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/search/order)
3. You can select an Order Form or search for specific form you need.
4. Replicate the Form you like
5. You now have your own form that you can customize and Publish on your website.
Here is a video guide also.
The JotForm FAQ should also answers most common questions.
Let us know how we can be of further assistance.