- xcitemediaAsked on January 19, 2016 at 05:35 PM
Whenever an encrypted form is printed in pdf, the printed sheet only displays the information that the user filled out rather than the whole form. Is there a way that I can make it so that it prints off every question, regardless of whether it was filled out or not?
Thanks for your help!
- rdrollingerAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:40 PM
I'm having the exact same problem!!
Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 07:25 PM
Thanks for reporting this problem. I opened a bug ticket about this.
- xcitemediaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Thanks for letting us know! Does that mean that it will be fixed in the future and printed off forms will include all questions?
- xcitemediaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:47 AM
And about how long should it take for that bug to be fixed? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Though I cannot say when exactly this will be fixed, it will indeed be fixed as soon as the developer assigned has a chance to get to to it. Depending on work load, this may take some time.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 09:08 AM
Sorry for the late response. I tried to recreate the problem but to no avail.
Can you please confirm if you're still having this issue?
- Jim DanielsAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 05:19 AMI spent allot of time gathering information for your application. Then it restricts the picture size to 1024kb. After several attempts at taking pictures, non of them even come close to that small of a file. Your file size requirements needs to be more realistic. Then it tells me that there is an error, but does not say where.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 06:15 AM
Dear Jim Daniels,
Your issue transferred to a new thread. Please follow it from: