- jeudyvladimirAsked on January 19, 2016 at 07:02 PM
I create a real estate form for owner to fill out. The form is not working for cell phone . Please let me know how can i make it work for cell phones, tablets and PC.
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 09:43 PM
To make your form mobile responsive, please follow the steps below.
1. On your form builder, click on the Preferences button
2. Then on the General Settings tab, click on the 'No' beside the Responsive Form label
3. Select 'Yes' from the option
Your form should now be mobile responsive.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,