- xianwuAsked on January 19, 2016 at 11:23 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can use regular Text field. When you add Text field to the form, you can use Text field options to style your text.
You can also use Fit Text widget.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/60192214853957
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- xianwuAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 09:45 AMThank you. Not quite what I am looking for, though. I want to be able to place the "sticky note" anywhere on the page, without interfering with the positioning of any other elements (as if it were placed on top, anywhere, like one might do with a Post-It Note).
Appreciate the suggestion, though.
- AlexanderAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 10:06 AMReally defeats the purpose of having an online form by mixing it with analog-style sticky notes. Why not use the hint functionality to display unobtrusive notes on demand?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Unfortunately we do not have sticky note widget.
However, as Alexander suggested you can use Hint Example option.
You can also use Hover text option to write a description for your field.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.