- JoMarVisionsAsked on January 20, 2016 at 10:33 AM
What does this mean and what do I have to do for the form to work?
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 10:49 AM
I guess it was a matter of waiting. The place where the form should appear is not blank, it's there, but the updates didn't take effect.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM
OK I went back to my form again and it seems like whatever changes I do are not being saved. I hit save and do everything as normal. It's the third time now I'll have to make my alterations. Could you please check what is going on? Why aren't my alterations being saved?
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Ok, the form saved after 4 attempts. No error. All is good.
- BenAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM
I was just about to post back to you Joana when I see the last update.
Can you please tell us where did you see V8 error and if you are still seeing the same? I ask since you should not be seeing it and when I was checking the forms in your account, they seemed fine, but I was not able to check the form on your website since it required password.
If you do happen to experience the same do let us know and we would be happy to look into this for you.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:45 AMI'm not seeing it anymore. The error was appearing when trying to preview the form. The website page by then was showing white where the form should appear but it is fine now. All sorted itself out it seems.
Much love and inspiration,
Your dreams... Our vision.
- BenAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Great to hear that Joana :)
Do let us know if you happen to experience any further issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.