- AquaFunAsked on January 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM
hi, since yesterday i got no emails after people filled the form. where can i check the email taht jotfrom use to send emails?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 02:21 PM
It seems like the Sender Name in the email notification was left as "Please Select" also the Sender Email address in the autoresponder was left as "Please Select".
I've fixed this and you should be able to get emails again. Please double check your spam folder for the previous emails or you can go and see the submissions from the submissions view page.
- AquaFunAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 05:30 AM
Thank you very much for your help. I have no idear what I have done becauce in the past it has worked. I think
I had no chance to find this error allone.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 11:18 AM
You're welcome Olive. Never hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- AquaFunAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:33 PM
i deletet the form becauce i wanted delete the incoming and sent orders!!
can you rebuilt teh form? i tried with teh button but it eas not working!!
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:36 AM
I have opened a separate thread for the follow up concern that you have, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/753019. We will address your concern on that link.
Thank you for your understanding.