- medwardsAsked on February 14, 2012 at 02:33 PMNone of my forms are appearing. I see on Twitter that you are having a DNS issue and to use www.jotform.net, but that does not help with my forms not appearing.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 03:24 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mind if we ask for your website url for further assistance?
- medwardsAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 03:42 PMI cannot reply on the forum because the ?reply? box is missing. Here is one of the forms that is not working?
- fxrAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 03:46 PM
We are currently having a DNS problem on jotform.com. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, you can point your forms to jotform.net domain name instead.
Thank you for your patience.
- medwardsAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 04:00 PMThat seemed to work. However, If I take the time to change all the forms to .net, do I have to change them back when you are back up and running?
- medwardsAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 04:47 PMIt worked to change to .net, however it takes longer to load and the ?pick date? images are missing. Hopefully you get this fixed soon.
- fxrAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 04:55 PM
Jotform.net is a backup domain. It will stay in situ even after this issue is resolved.
You should however revert back to .com as soon as you possibly can, once we give you notice that this issue affecting certain locations accessing jotform.com is resolved, which will hopefully be relatively soon.
We do apologize for the disruption to service for these matters which while we take responsiblity for, are extensibly beyond our control.
- ismoscadmAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 06:07 PM
This needs to be fixed at once!