- crashkillsvinceAsked on January 20, 2016 at 12:59 PM
For some reason I'm not getting my emails. Can you help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked the form you have embedded in your website : http://www.jotform.us/form/33565261371150
I could see you are using two email addresses, for this one, all the email are being sent without any problem : email@example.com
You have issues with this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org, it's in our bounce list, this is the reason :
Client host rejected: Relaying denied due to excessive spam
I have removed it from the bounce list, and I would suggest you to whitelist our IP Addresses, you will find them on this link : http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
You should receive email notifications now.
Please, feel free to contact us if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- crashkillsvinceAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 06:45 PMIs email@example.com also rejected?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 05:27 AM
Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org is not in our bounce list anymore. Please test your form and get back to us if you still do not receive submission emails on this email address.
- crashkillsvinceAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 04:45 PMI'm still not receiving emails to email@example.com via my Jotforms
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 05:51 PM
I checked once and I could find your email address in our bounce list, I have removed it, you should be able to receive emails on that email address now.