- gabrielbarbieri2511Asked on January 20, 2016 at 03:25 PM
How can i solution the mistake?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:12 PM
I was able to see the form properties back again. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.
- gabrielbarbieri2511Answered on January 21, 2016 at 09:11 AM
Hi Janette. The problem continue when try to modificate any of the conditios and insert the html code for DO display a custon mensagge. The html code is the used in others conditios in the form.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 12:06 PM
I still do not get how you reproduce the issue . I just made a demo form which shows a show/hide condition (it displays a message after filling the birth day) and it works with no problems.
- gabrielbarbieri2511Answered on January 21, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Send you a video https://youtu.be/GUJtsSlHGE0
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Thanks a lot for sending me this video. I see what the problem could be, you might be injecting scripts that are not allowed by our form builder due our security. This is to prevent hackers using XSS (cross-site scripting) codes to penetrate our system.
So my recommendation is to avoid script codes and only use HTML/CSS codes in the thank you page.
- gabrielbarbieri2511Answered on February 05, 2016 at 03:52 PM
The problem continue. No way to finish the work, every change in conditions and it is not posible continue saving. The solutions you bring no work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 05:13 PM
Could you please share the code you are using? So, we can test further. I would also recommend you to clone you form and try with the cloned version: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 05:23 PM
Hi, upon looking at your other thread, I see you are using MSO codes, which is the cause of the issue:
Those are not supported and are breaking things up. So, please use the proper HTML and CSS code.