- drdillon4Asked on January 20, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Anyway to convert the format of our paper forms to the jot forms
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:17 PM
I would like to apologize, but there is no way we can convert it automatically. We can try to convert the paper form manually through the form builder page of Jotform. If you want you can send us the details and requirement of the form you would like to build. If you can also send us a styling format that would be great so we can try to see if it is possible.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- AkexanderAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 11:40 PMThat will be the day when you just upload a digital copy of your analog (pen & paper) formatted form and voila! Without human intervention, it will automatically know what type of input field to use, textbox, dropdown, spinner, email, text area... 😄
- drdillon4Answered on February 10, 2016 at 12:46 PMGreat yes - please let me know if you would be able to convert these
attached forms. Or how I could get these forms converted.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 01:57 PM
The forms would need to be manually created. We can definitely help with whatever parts your unable to create on your own. Let us know what you are unable to add and we will see what we can do.