- paulandaAsked on January 20, 2016 at 05:43 PM
I created a business survey form and it works good. Now I want to know if I can add to the same form a short video (perhaps 2-5 min video). Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 03:12 AM
Yes, you can add or embed video to your form. However, you need to upload it first to a video uploader website like YouTube or Vimeo. After that, you can use these Video Widgets to embed it on your form.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- paulandaAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 08:46 AM
Hi Jan! I already have the embedded link of the video that was uploaded to YouTube. Now how do I add in to the form? What are the steps? Thank you!
- victorAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM
If I understand you correctly you already have youtube video uploaded and would like to add this into your form.
You can add the Youtube Widget into your form from the WIDGET section on the left tool bar
Once you have selected the widget, all you need to do is enter the URL of you video in the wizard and click ADD WIDGET
Please let us know if this helps.
- paulandaAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 06:59 AM
Hi Jan! I tried to do what you said and I can't figure out if I did it right. Can you please check? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 12:24 PM
I checked your form, and the videos do not show, because you haven't embedded only the URL of the video:
Here is my cloned version of your form: https://form.jotform.com/60235361964961
You may clone if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- paulandaAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 05:24 PM
Hi Jan! Can you please check this? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 06:31 PM
Perfect, the video is displaying in your form:
Please open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- paulandaAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:17 PM
Hi Jan! Okay, that's cool! If I wanted to replicate an existing Jotform like the one below, how do I do that? I also wanted to rename it. Thanks!
- paulandaAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Hi Jan! I am creating another Jotform and I wanted to included this but I don't know how.
• 0 – 1 = Poor performance (immediate attention required)
• 1 – 2 = Below Average (urgent attention should be given)
• 2 – 3 = Fair (high priority for further investigation of need)
• 3 – 4 = Very Good (strong performance that should be driven to the next level)
• 4 – 5 = Excellent (competitive advantage and profit area - reinforce & reward)
I know how to enter the Scale Rating but I don't know how to enter the above details to explain about the legends. Can you please help? Thank you!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:56 AM
If you want to replicate the existent form, you need to clone that form by using the method from the link below:
Also, renaming a form is really easy on "My Forms", double clicking on the file name is enough to change form's name just like you did on Windows OS. Please, see it from the below:
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:57 AM
To help you better, I also moved your last question into another thread. You can easily access it from the link below:
It will be answered right away.
- legacymarketingsystemAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 09:24 AM
why cant i use raw embed code from Easyvideo suite..
the html editor in your form builder will not save the entire embed code..
or can you build a EVS widget...
for security .. i dont want my videos on you tube..
- BenAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Instead of posting on threads opened by others, I do suggest opening your own thread instead.
I see that my colleague had already moved one of your posts on other threads to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/846853 and provided you with a solution, so please do reply back there if needed.