- revlcar1Asked on January 20, 2016 at 11:00 PM
I can't view any of my forms. I apparently violated your terms somehow. This is really ridiculous. I haven't even published a form yet. I only build a simple info form... I have no idea how that violates your terms.
You just wasted two hours of my time.
Please reinstate my account ASAP.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 09:33 AM
I have just reactivated your account. This could be related to the password thing that you are asking. Please refrain from adding one.
- revlcar1Answered on January 21, 2016 at 02:44 PM
You have locked me out again for no apparent reason. Please get back to me asap with reactivation and a list of reasons to get locked out to prevent this in the future. You are damaging our business.
- revlcar1Answered on January 21, 2016 at 02:57 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 04:03 PM
I have reactivated it again. We don't have the list, but we can also manually suspend accounts if we find a form that is obviously used for phishing. I think the "Phrase" is causing the issue.