- acremaschiAsked on February 14, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Hi. I have embedded the source code for one of my forms and slightly modified its look:
I am receiving notifications of PayPal payments from PayPal, but the form is showing as "Incomplete Payment" in JotForm despite the fact that the customer completed the payment correctly in the PayPal site.
I have to manually "Complete Submission" in order for the notification emails to be sent and for the submission to show up as a completed one.
Can you please help?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 08:08 AM
Can you try doing the following steps:
1. Login to your Paypal account
2. Click Profile
3. On the right side, click "Instant Payment Notification Preferences".
4. You'll see a page explaining IPN features, click "Choose IPN Settings" button at the bottom.
5. Put following URL in the "Notification URL" box: http://www.jotform.net/ipns/paypal.php
6. Select "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)"
7. Click Save.
If this solution still does not resolve your issue, please let us know.
Note: the domain jotform.net might be a temporary solution until the DNS completely resolves the jotform.com domain.