- jntsouAsked on January 21, 2016 at 01:57 AM
I set the inventory control on the form but it's over sold. It's not reflect the number correctly. What happened? must be a bug. Please fix this.
- CharlieAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 10:28 AM
If you are changing the number of items constantly and it does not match the current number of items in your submissions, then that will cause problems.
Currently, this form is disabled https://form.jotform.us/form/60131468107145, I'm unable to check the problem directly. Please do provide us more information of the specific item in your Inventory widget that does not correctly show the number of available quantity.
We'll wait for your response.
- jntsouAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 11:45 AMThis was a timing sale and the form has issue so I had to turned it off. Otherwise I was keep dealing all the oversold issues to my customers. Can u log in from backend and fix it?
I don't want to reopen the form unless you can change the link. It's public to my customer now. I don't want anyone to fill out this form before it gets fixed.
Sent from Jean's iPhone
- CharlieAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 01:01 PM
I'm checking your form and I see a lot of Inventory widget, I am not sure what is the specific problem on it. Could you please provide us more information? I understand that you said that it is incorrect, but I am not sure how to compare it in my end.
If the available quantity is incorrect, you can re-open the form and update the available quantity option.
So far the widget seems to be working properly, here's my test form: https://form.jotform.com/60205076015948. It seems to be working as expected.
If the form is embedded on a website, could you please share us the form to where it is placed? We'll wait for your response.
- jntsouAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:45 PMI entered the QTY under widget but when customer select QTY it keeps having
See the attached file.
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 02:40 AM
Unfortunately, we can't see the error message, if you attached an image and replied to this thread using your email client/software, it won't go through our forum. To attach the screenshots, please visit this thread directly using this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/751512. Navigate then to the reply area and click the upload button.
Apologies for the trouble, we'll wait for your response.