- CustomisticAsked on February 15, 2012 at 04:59 AM
<http://www.downornot.com/jotform> Your server is down! It has been down for hours now. I just changed over to using your service for all our email and uploads but if I cannot depend on you then I will need to change back. Please help me understand because I do love the ease of using your service.Page URL:
- romano100Answered on February 15, 2012 at 05:39 AM
Please let me Know ? Some time the jotform can not using and down . Thank's
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 05:45 AM
We are currently having a problem with our domain jotform.com. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, please point your forms to jotform.net domain name instead.
Thank you for your patience.
- CustomisticAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 08:48 AMHello Aytekin
- CustomisticAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:04 AMAfter some testing with jotform.net I noticed that it does not reliably upload files. I did about 20 tests and it mostly sends email without the upload. It also does not respond to sender as I initially have setup with responder. I will not be able to use this method either.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I have tested the upload and could not see any problems.
Can you send me the broken file link so I can investigate?
- CustomisticAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:46 PMI was also able to successfully send a file but only sometimes, so one test will not show this. More often then not the file is not sent. There is also the problem of email responders not being sent. Please help. This is all while using the jotform.net alternative until jotform.com is back up.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM
We apologize for this Armando.
I believe you are talking about your Send a File form which uses a multiple file uploader.
I have submitted a ticket on this and we will update you as soon as this is fixed.
- CustomisticAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 05:23 AMHere are two broken file links. The uploads never made it through and are missing, nor did I receive a response from the Send a File email alert responder. I am currently using the JotForm.net until JotForm.com is functional again.
Name gg gg
Phone Number ()
Name g g
Phone Number ()
- CustomisticAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 05:34 PM
To all of JotForm
I am sorry about your predicament with what has recently transpired between the government, GoDaddy, and JotForm.com. It seems you are a victim of censorship and it is disturbing to me that the government can at anytime decide to shutdown a startup business for which I thought was under the legal protection of Section 230 of the CDA. It is a scary thing to know that small businesses are not safe from being shutdown at the whim of the government. I am also sorry that GoDaddy has participated.
Please know that I support your efforts and admire your resourcefulness and diligence to find a way around this problem by setting up jotform.us so quickly! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 05:58 PM
Armando, we are more than thankful for your support in this matter.
As far as I can see, your problem is already forwarded to our developers, and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
- ArmandoAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:59 AM
I currently have two JotForm.us accounts; armandolucero & Customistic. I was using the armandolucero account as a test but now use it for my personal use, unfortunately, even when all my account settings have been changed, the submissions are sent to my previous settings at firstname.lastname@example.org and not the new one at email@example.com. Please help. Thank you in advance!
- ArmandoAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 02:16 AM
No worries! Just figured it out. It seems all my previous forms are set with the old settings pointing to the previous email. I created some new forms and everything seems to be updated to the correct email. Sorry to have troubled you.