- provision_01Asked on January 21, 2016 at 10:57 AM
When I add the Google reCaptcha widget, it just shows up as an asterisk (which I'm assuming is the required field symbol). It allows me to choose the CSS when I add it, but will not show in the Form builder or when I preview (It just shows a blank area). I tried on Chrome and it showed up fine. I am currently running Firefox 43.0.4.
- provision_01Answered on January 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM"Google reCaptcha NOT displaying in Firefox" should be the title. Sorry, but it will not let me edit my post either.
- CarinaAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 01:58 PM
I tested and it is displaying Google reCaptcha on Firefox version 43.0.4. Which version are you using?
Let us know if the problem persists
- provision_01Answered on January 21, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Thank you Carina for your reply.
I figured out why, it was because I was running an AdBlocker that stopped it from appearing. Once I turned it off it appeared fine.
- CarinaAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 06:48 PM
Thank you for the update. If you need additional assistance please let us know.