- vsquaredeventsAsked on January 21, 2016 at 01:45 PM
We recently paid for your service to use your forms for our business. We are an event staffing agency that requires our events to be recapped with specifics upon completion. We have roughly 50-100 events occur in a week, these forms provide crucial information for our clients. However we are experiencing a series of issues that I would like to discuss with someone. I have been trying to find a telephone number to physically walk through the issues, but nothing seems to be present. Is there a way I can speak to someone.... Some common issues are listed below. I'm hoping there is a way to fix this and its not that Jotforms can't handle such high demand of forms at once. If that is the case I will be needing to cancel my subscription. I'm looking forward to speaking to someone. Thank you!
1. Form was submitted several times but never generated the information on the back end. This has happened several times with different people, the one case that makes me the most nervous.2. Form system is down- Error message.3. Issues with the uploading the photos.4. Issues with the widget present. ( I'm currently working on this)Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 05:31 PM
I just did a real submission test on your form, and I did not encountered any problem:
Everything was submitted, including the upload file. Have you embedded the form in a webpage? If that is the case, could you let us know what is the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded?
- vsquaredeventsAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 06:22 PM
Well that has been the strange thing. When one of the office staff tests it, it works. But our reps that are out on the field will state opposite. What was concerning was it wasn't just one person who may have a glitchy phone or bad service.... but it was several reps. Has high demand ever been an issue before? Lets just say we have 30 people at 7pm all trying to fill out this form.. Would that be an issue?
And no its not embedded on a webpage. We simply send them the live link in an email.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:10 PM
That's odd, I haven't seen any reports about issues on submitting forms. Probably it was a temporary glitch with the form, could you ask your users to try again, and let us know if the issue continues?
- vsquaredeventsAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Hello. I'm back again with my concerns.
Yesterday we had the attachment pop up on one of our representatives phone sreen when she was trying to complete her form and was never able to complete.
Also we had yet another representative that was stuck on page 2 of our form and it wouldn't allow her to move on or complete. I'm not sure why some representative have no issue at all and some have issues, all different. Is there a reason I am unaware about or is this going to always happen?
I really like what your forms offer compared to other platforms, but I never had these issues with Google Forms before.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 02:23 AM
I've tried submitting the form using my mobile and desktop as well. The form was submitted without any issues and the Thank you page displayed correctly.
Could you please check if it happens using a different browser or using a private tab on the same device which is causing the issue?
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further. Thanks!
- vsquaredeventsAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 09:24 AM
Here is the thing. We may have over 75 people using this form in a given weekend. Everyone uses their phone adroid, iphone, or whatever. I need to know how its best to assist them if issues arise. Is there a preferred browser to use? Is there ones you know that has issues over another?
What are the key questions I need to ask in order to inform you for future. Because unfortunately with out a customer service line, I have to gather the complaints, get them to you at a later time, and wait for an answer. My staff is on the clock and need to complete their forms immediately after an event. So a list of what you would need to know would be most helpful to see if there is any commonalities.
- CharlieAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience, the following questions might be able to help:
1. What device (mobile, desktop computer, Mac) and browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) are they using.
2. Check if they are connected on a much more strict network. Usually University and company networks have much more sensitive firewall that blocks scripts like PHP to submit. If your reps are located on one office, connected on one network, then it's possible that they get the same problem.
3. If they have an extension/add-on/plugin on their browser that is blocking us, example is an Adblock software.
4. What error message are they getting.
With those question, we can see if there's any commonality among them, that will help us troubleshoot and investigate further.
We'll wait for your response.
- vsquaredeventsAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 04:24 PM
Thank you. I will save these questions for future and give you the answers that come in. I will say this.
1. All reps use their cell phone
2. They recap on-site which most of the time isn't on a specific networks wifi.
3.Is there Ad blocks on cell phones? I never thought of that, but if there is that definitely could be a concern.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 06:45 PM
Yes, you can install extension/add-on/plugin on mobile browsers. For example, Adblock software is available for mobiles: https://adblockplus.org/blog/adblock-plus-for-ios-9-finally-here-and-pssst-it-s-free
Let us know if you need more help.