- Cathy NolanAsked on February 15, 2012 at 08:50 AM
This is very unsettling considering I have just started using the system and am expecting up to 700 people to use the form within the next month. I can't afford for this to turn into a nightmare.
Please explain further why you are being investigated?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:32 AM
Our site is suspended because of a content in our site. Unfortunately, we have to wait for the government agency to unsuspend our site, and we don't know how long that will take. That's why we are recommending changing the domains.
- chrisjaegerAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:34 AM
They why are my forms working just fine? Boston, 9:31am. This doesn't make sense. Plus, JOTFORM.COM is coming up fine for me.
- b2bcontactAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Answer the question! If our forms are embedded, do we have to make any changes to the code????
- serkanAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Yes should change all the links directing to jotform.com this includes embed forms. It works fine because of the DNS cache but it may go down anytime.
Just replace every jotform.com with jotform.net