- tho0910Asked on January 22, 2016 at 05:14 AM
Customers complained, they filled out our forms on our Webpage, but did not get any Response. I now tested the forms and do confirm. The notification emails do not woek any more.
Ourweb page http://www.siamnature.de
- sarahconsAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 05:31 AM
I have the same problem since at least Tuesday, with two different email addresses, not receiving email notifications (hundreds of them by now), can you please give us a quick response (I also wrote yesterday about this problem) and perhaps send all the notifications again?
- tho0910Answered on January 22, 2016 at 07:55 AM
To be a bit more specific. Our customers do get the confirmation email about their request. But I do not get the notificatio email that customer has files a request.
- lisadcsAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 08:42 AM
We were having a similar problem, after searching the forum for ages came across this query, may help you too. Still not sure why our email had been added to the bounce list though.
- tho0910Answered on January 22, 2016 at 09:44 AM
Yes indeed my email adress was on the bouncing list. After removing it, I do get the notification emails again. Thanks to lisadcs for the solution.
How to asure that this will not happen again?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM
You may white-list our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender: