- sudipsahaAsked on January 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 01:44 PM
- sudipsahaAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi
Thank you for your response. I am adding the validation function. But for
some reason, the form get still submitted when onsubmit returns false.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:46 PM
I believe the form will still submit as long as it passes the JotForm validation. Your validation requirements would not need to be met in order to complete the form.
- sudipsahaAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMHi David,
Thank you for your response. How can I add my validation requirement with
the JotForm requirement. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 06:08 PM
You will find the default validations on the top toolbar :
You may also add a mask to your field :