- Darren MatthesAsked on February 15, 2012 at 09:24 AM
I checked one of my forms at http://www.jotform.com/form/10025600147. It still seems to work. Do you think it will stop working at some point due the recent domain suspension?
- Chris JaegerAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:28 AM
Mine too. I'd hate to go edit 50 forms on different sites if I don't have to. A little guidance or advice from JOTFORM would be helpful.
- amarmahallatiAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- serkanAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM
jotform.com working for you because of the DNS caches. It may stop working at some point, so it would be wise to switch to suggested domains. In the mean time we are working hard to lift this suspension.
We are so sorry for this inconvenience.
- James CousineauAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
LOL, get away from the heavy handed GoDaddy. Go to namecheap.com