- CopiousJAsked on January 22, 2016 at 03:03 PM
I created a form for a client, her form is now taking too many submissions and i would like for her to open her own jotform account so that she can pay for what she needs, is there a way to move a form from one account to another so i don't have to recreate it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Let us know which form you would like moved, as well as the username of the account you would like it moved to and we will be happy to move it for you.
- CopiousJAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 04:47 PM
ok, the username is LoriD and the form is Coffee News Submissions
- CopiousJAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 04:53 PM
also, my account had reached its quota because of this one client, will moving this form fix that now or do i have to wait until next month?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 03:21 AM
The form as been moved as per your request, it has been moved with the submissions as well, so if you have reached the limit then it should be fixed now.
- CopiousJAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 10:25 AM
thanks a ton!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.