- jbasscaseAsked on January 22, 2016 at 03:25 PM
What am I doing wrong here, am I using the wrong code? I'm trying to get my Waiver & FAQs page to link to our website from the form, but it says it can't find the pages. I'm using this exact same code (with different webpages) on some of our other forms and it works just fine. What's wrong? The webpages are working and active.
I have read and understood the <a target="_blank" href=“http://sherocksherock.org/sosi-waiver” >Camp Waiver</a>.
I have read and understood the <a target="_blank" href=“http://sherocksherock.org/sosi-faqs" >Camp FAQs</a>.
It's the SOSI Application 2016 form, under Terms and Conditions. I've been messing with this for over 30 minutes and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.Page URL:
- HubersonAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:12 PM
I have cloned the form and make some modification. Just take a look and tell me if it's what you were looking for.
- HubersonAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:15 PM
I achieve this using the 'Terms & Conditions' Widget.
Hope this solve you issues.
- jbasscaseAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes- but we also need one to say that they have read and understand the
FAQs. What was going on? This has been driving me crazy all afternoon???!
- jbasscaseAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMAnd also, why is the font bigger than the rest of my form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Adding html scripts within the Checkboxes label names will not work. I see that this was what you did on your form https://form.jotform.com/60036312441946
so the terms link will not work properly
You may want to use Terms & Conditions Widget instead.
This is my test form https://form.jotform.com/60217337278962 you can test the Terms & Conditions widget on it.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jbasscaseAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 06:17 PM
When I use the terms and conditions widget, why is the font bigger than the font in the rest of my form? How do I get it to be the same size as the rest of the form?
- HubersonAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 07:00 PM
You can change the Widget font size in 4 simple steps.
1- Click the wizard tool on the top left of the Widget.
2- Click 'Custom CSS' tab on Widget window.
3- Copy the following code and paste it in the text area:
font-family:Arial, Sans Serif;
4- Adjust the font size as you see fit.
Here is the URL to the clone i made: https://form.jotform.co/60215813673857
Hope this resolve the problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Please try the solution provided by Huberson . It works. :)
Let us know if you need further assistance.