- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 04:35 PM
The title should be changed here :
If after doing it you are still not able to see the change on your web browser, then you may change it on the form settings :
Do let us know if it helps.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 22, 2016 at 05:45 PMI followed your instructions in every way - the result is that when we try
to use the form the title that appears is the title it used to have. It
begins with 2015.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 10:30 PM
- Franc1s77Answered on January 22, 2016 at 11:45 PMYes, this is the form and when I let our web site go to it, the title
appears with 2015 in it. Also the art or description do not appear and I
can't adjust pricing of the Friday night children's meal from $10 to $15.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 12:48 AM
Have you embedded your form in your website ?
Could you please provide us the link to it ?
This is quite odd, since I'm not able to replicate your issue.
Please, provide us the info required and we will be glad to assist you.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 23, 2016 at 10:45 AMOur Website is sp-foundation.org but I don't have the link turned on
because the form isn't ready to be usable. Let me know when you are
available to look at it and I"ll turn the link on for you to see? You click
Get Involved from the front menu and then Annual Conference. On that menu
can be a link to register for the AC and that is the form that doesn't work
yet. Again, please let me know when you have time to look at it and I'll
turn it on?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 01:07 PM
Please turn it on now so we can take a look.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 12:45 PMI'm sorry but it is now almost 24 hours sent you sent that email. I will
keep on top of this today. I don't know how I missed this message
yesterday. Please let me know if you are available today and I will turn it
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Sure. Please turn it now. We'll wait for you. Or, you can duplicate the page and send us the duplicate so we can check it from there without affecting the original page.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 02:45 PMOK, it is on. Please reply once you've seen it so I can turn it off again?
Notice that the art and the description do not show up either. I was
finally able to edit that price when I found out that I needed to click
save twice but I still need to change the title and have the top two items
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 02:48 PM
I'm right. You are using a different form in the page. I have already mentioned it in this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/754198.
Please change it accordingly.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMI realized that a while back but when I tried to load the cloned form, it
kept coming up with an error with no form at all showing up, so I went back
to loading the old form and tried to edit it instead of the new form. In
doing so, I can't change the title.
If I wanted to load the cloned form how do I load it other than changing
the number from the old one to the new one? I see above that the other part
of the address is different as well, so I'll try to make that change to see
if I can avoid the error message.
Either way, if I can load the newer cloned form, they appear to be the same
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMOK. I changed the entire form link and not just the numbers so now it does
load the cloned form and the name is 2016 so thanks. The art shows up and
so does the description but they are not left and right of each other as
they should be. The art is supposed to be on the left and the description
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 04:45 PMOK. Now the form is still not usable.
1. the art and the description are not side by side as I've mentioned and
don't see how I can shrink the width of the description to hopefully have
it appear to the left of the art.
2. Now a lot of misc stuff appears toward the bottom of the screen. Several
"Jot Form" etc show up. How can I eliminate all that mess?
Thank you for your patience with me.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 01:42 AM
I see that the initial concern of this thread has been solved. I have therefore moved your latest concern to another thread so we can assist you better. Here's the link to the thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/754769