- robinmalloryAsked on January 22, 2016 at 05:29 PM
I would like to collect rent payments online and have a Paypal Pro account. What I need is a form that can be embedded on my site where residents can enter the amount they owe. I also need to add a charge per transaction, 2.2%. Is this possible with JotForm? I can't figure out how to do this and would be happy to pay someone who understands this better.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Yes, that's possible with Jotform using form calculation field that gets the total amount to be paid including the 2.2% fee and pass it to the Paypal Pro field where the payment will be processed later on.
1. First, add a text box field on your form. This is where the user enters their amount.
2. Then add a form calculation field, it's under Widget Tools. Then enter the formula on the calculation wizard. You can use the same as shown on the following screenshot to get the amount plus 2.2% fee.
3. After that, add a Paypal Pro payment field in your form then pass the total value (amount + 2.2%) on the Paypal Pro wizard as you go through the process. You will find this on the next page after you enter your Paypal Pro credentials. Just select "Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments" then on the Get Amount From dropdown field, select the total field (amount+2.2%).
Demo Form: https://form.jotform.me/60212380960448
Feel free to clone this form if you want.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 11:01 PM
And by the way, embedding your form on Wix site is easy. Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/70-Adding-a-Form-to-Wix-Site