- ellaparkAsked on January 23, 2016 at 08:51 AM
We want to integrate our appointment request form into our point-of-sale system. They have given us some field names and we need to be able to wrap the fields with thehtml code. The form needs to
Can this be done? We also need to be able to "name" the fields
- victorAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM
If you require to include certain fields with the <FORM> tag, you would need to use the source code. If you can indicate the point-of-sales system you are using, we may find a small around to assist you better.
- cvelekvAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 11:16 AM
You can't change form name via Jotform form builder, but you can redirect to a page that can create another form from your form with form name that you need.
For this you can use thank you page
2. Look at this page to find how to redirect user to php page
3. Enable Send Post Method to capture data from your fields
4.You can use this php script that should work with your form, however i haven't tested this because i can't clone your form
So, from your form your redirect to this php script, which will then make another form that will then will be posted to your service.