- aea1023Asked on January 23, 2016 at 09:19 AM
- cvelekvAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Yes, you can easily set up pop up by following:
1. While in form editor, click on Setup & Embed tab, and than Publish:
2. Choose Embed and from the drop-down menu please choose Pop-up:
Please let me know if that helps you or if you have any other question.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 04:13 PM
What @cvelekv is correct. In addition to that, please be reminded that the script that was produced after selecting Pop-up from the drop-down would be copied and placed to your website.
You may also want to check on how you can embed your form as a lightbox:
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get back to us and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.