What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
A number of problems with trying to use this form: 50064634134952Asked by Franc1s77 on January 23, 2016 at 11:23 AM
I have submitted these questions already, appreciate the feedback but I have followed the instructions to no avail. Here is what I am still having a problem with:
1. The art and description of the event to not show up. They should be on the left and right respectively with the fields to be filled in showing up below the art and description. All we are getting is the fields to be filled in.
2. I cannot change one price. This is the price for children on Friday night. There is a blue circle next to that price and it says price is override by special pricing. I have tried to edit the special pricing but there is a line through that option of changing it.
3. The title of the form comes up as 2015 Annual Conference Registration Form.4. The Thank You that is sent says an even older year but I don't recall what that was.
1. You seem to be editing multiple forms and you are sharing another form. Your last form ID that is visible to our end is http://www.jotform.us/form/60216341480143. This form is titled: 2016 Annual Conference - Online Registration Form.
The form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50064634134952 is titled 2015 Annual Conference - Online Registration Form.
2. For the pricing issue, please refer to this thread and please follow up there until the problem is resolved: http://www.jotform.com/answers/753693-How-to-change-the-prices-of-the-products-of-a-cloned-form-#4.
3. For the form title, please refer to my 1st answer. I think you are looking at a different form. If not, update this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/753694-How-to-change-the-Title-of-a-form-#7.
4. For the thank you, I will address it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/754256.
We have to move every issue into a separate thread. This would help the support team to address your issues properly and to avoid some confusions. If you have already created the thread, we suggest making the follow-ups there instead of creating a new thread.