- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 02:07 PM
I think you are referring to the thank you message that is displayed after submitting the form. In the given form, it says 2013.
To edit, please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 23, 2016 at 05:45 PMI must be trying your patience and I hate to be such an idiot but -----
I am assuming that our Thank you message is coming from the URL that has
been planted into our Thank you message. I don't know how to find out what
that URL is so I can correct it. Is it on our website? I have searched all
the documents on our website and can't find anything that has to do with
thank you 2013.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 09:56 AM
What is the form you are referring to? I checked your three forms, and non of those have a custom Thank You Page, or are redirecting to a custom URL:
They have the default Thank You Page:
Let us know if you need more help.
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 05:45 PMIt is the one that ends with 143. I haven't checked it again as it requires
that I enter a CC payment to get that far. It was thanking them with a
thank you that said 2013 at the top but perhaps it is different now.
Now, for the form to work I need the following:1.The art needs to appear on the left and the description on the right. Now
the art is on top and the description below. Perhaps it will align if I can
change the width of the description but the only width I see to adjust is
for the image.
2. A lot of junk appears on the form. The junk has "Jot Form" appearing all
over the place. How do I remove this stuff?
- Franc1s77Answered on January 24, 2016 at 05:45 PMOK, I got rid of the junk.
Now, I need to remedy #1 above and we should be OK.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 03:34 AM
Yes, that's correct. The design of thank you page changed. I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: