- indianacrcAsked on January 24, 2016 at 11:00 AMMy next question, and this really only applies to Meeting Rooms because the total price = ((Number of Days [*each day having a coefficient*]) x (Seated or Unseated) x (Square Foot [*using a QTY maybe in the integration??*])) + (Half Day Surcharge - if Yes = .1 x SquareFoot). So it's not a simple pick a predefined value. There are multiplication tables involved. Can this integration do form calculation logic like I have it set up in Jotform? To view on the form below select Meeting Room for both Event Space and Confirm Event Space and you can play with the Meeting Room section to get what I need to build next.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 11:10 AM
That logic only can be handled by the Form Calculation widget, if would like to pass that result to the payment field then you would need to use a different method on your payment integration, you should use the option "Collect donations/Custom amount payments".
Then pass the value from the calculation to this total field.
Please, do let us know if you need help, we will be glad to assist you.
- indianacrcAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 07:29 PM
Is there a way to do it more than once per form? I would like to do it 13-16 times depending no which options are selected from hidden fields.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 04:46 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your requirement correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to have 13-16 conditions in your form?
Please be noted that you can have any number of conditions in your form but since only one payment tool is allowed in form, you can read the calculation of only one form calculation widget. Please take a look at the following guide on how to pass calculation data to payment field: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Hope this helps.
If you meant to ask something else, do get back to us with a question a little more in detail and we will surely help you.
We will wait for your response.
- indianacrcAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 07:28 AM
I mean to say that it looks like it is only a single line/condition that can be integrated per form - where I need 13-16 lines/conditions integrated into an invoice from the Jotform.
It needs to be something like this:
Sales Agent completes the form.
Form fields are integrated to an Invoice where Sales Managers can look it over and send it out to the client.
Here is the Sales Agent form : https://form.jotform.com/60242285356151
Sales Agent will fill it out and I need to pass these field IDs to FreshBooks in an invoice format:
RC Sales Quote (Pull)
Invoice Tracking Number
ID: #month_1, #day_1, #year_1
ID: #input_87_addr_line1, #input_87_addr_line2, #input_87_city, #input_87_state, #input_87_postal, #input_87_country
Confirm Space Purchased
Meeting Room Size
Meeting Room Type
Number of Days
Half-Day Surcharge Total
Event Space Total
Modify 6' Tables
Modify 8' Tables
Directory Listing Price
1/2 Price Passes
1/2 Price Passes QTY
1/2 Price Passes Total
Booth Style Total
Pipe and Drape
Pipe and Drape Deduction
ID: #first_43, #last_43
Is there a way to do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 08:52 AM
Okay so if I understand it correctly, you want to create a multi line invoice with FreshBooks integration. Is that correct?
Since this seems to be a different topic, I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/754977