- pdxconnectAsked on January 24, 2016 at 08:39 PM
I've completed my order form. Added email auto-responder, email notifier, and thank you link. The form currently redirects the consumer to Paypal's Sandbox.
In testing the form, I'm not receiving any of the emails or redirect to thank you page.
Can you assist me?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 05:56 AM
You can view your submissions on Incomplete Payments.
If the user doesn't pay money you it doesn't seem in submissions. If you want to receive an email about that you can enable it as you see below:
I hope it helps.
If you require more information, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- pdxconnectAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 06:45 AM
Thank you, that helps. Oversight on my part.
Would you know why the redirect for Thank you page is not working?
- pdxconnectAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 04:01 PM
I'm doing some final testing on the form to ensure everything is working okay. The email notification and confirmation are not working again.
I've confirmed the settings are correct you mentioned above. Is it because I'm in Paypal sandbox mode? Or the Sender & Recipient Details are incorrect?
- pdxconnectAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Disregard previous....it took 1.5 hours for the emails to arrive <sigh>