- cubecritterAsked on January 25, 2016 at 04:16 AM
I have a form created with 1and1 website builder that cannot be seen on mobile devices. I have enabled responsive form options 1 and 2 above and that did not work. I then tried adding the mobile responsive widget. After adding the widget, when I preview the form for mobile devices, I see the form "flash" and then vanish, leaving the field blank as it was before. Any other thoughts?
This is a re-post of a comment on Deprecated: How to make mobile friendly forms on JotForm
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 04:27 AM
May we ask for the link to the website you are referring to so we can further investigate your issue? What embed method did you use? Perhaps you can try using the iFrame embed code instead to fix the issue. Here's how: Getting the Form iFrame Code
Hope this helps,
- cubecritterAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:51 AM
An example of the form may be found at http://www.driversfoundation.org/aloha-stadium-saturday-april-16th-2016/sign-the-pledge-vote/. The embed method used was "embed".
I will try iFrame and let you know if it works.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I checked the webpage and I saw the embedded form.
Please do try the Iframe method that Christian suggested. This will prevent script conflicts between JotForm and the webage.
Hope that works. Thank you.
- cubecritterAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 04:05 AM
the iFrame method absolutely did the trick! Thanks for the assistance!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 09:14 AM
Glad to hear that it is now resolved. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.