- lepacteAsked on January 25, 2016 at 07:59 AM
But, I need to style the warning message when form is full, how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 08:22 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the styling of Error message displayed when the form limits are reached. We do have an open request for this feature. However, we cannot provide you an ETA for the implementation at the moment. Let me also forward this thread as a feature request to our backend team. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- PantaconAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Is there any news for this request?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 06:08 PM
There are no updates to this request as of yet. It was given a rather low priority level and unfortunately, has not received much attention. Generally, features are added based on overall demand. This feature has had very many requests.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 04:14 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: