- TAECEAsked on January 25, 2016 at 11:18 AM
It's already January 25. It shows we've used "106 out of 100 submissions" so I am guessing we went over our quota, but what does this mean? Will we not be able to see the final six submissions? What do we need to do, please?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, the downgrade status is related to submission overlimit. You will be able to see all the form entries, but forms will be blocked once your account is downgraded. It means that you will not be able to receive new form submissions (entries) until the next month.
You may consider:
- Upgrading your account to increase the limits.
- Increase the limits for free from a Get More page.
- Wait for the next month. We will automatically reset the quota on the first day of the next month.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.