- BridgetAsked on January 25, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I logged in to my account and the forms I have saved are no longer there. This happened last year and I think the issue was resolved by clearing the cache, but I'm not sure.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 04:06 PM
You posted this thread from quest account. You need to login to your account to be able to see your forms.
I have checked email address you used to post this thread and I found account with username bridgetzapata. On that account you have 16 forms. You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.