- tapfeverwebsiteAsked on January 25, 2016 at 08:54 PM
I received an email notifying me that I was close to my monthly limit. How can I see that info on my account?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:07 AM
You'll find that info when you click the user icon found on the top right of the page after you logged in to your Jotform account.
Or you can check it on your Usage page under your My Account https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage.
- tapfeverwebsiteAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:45 PMThank you!
I usually don't go up to the limit during any month other than January.
What happens of I haven't upgraded and I run out of my allotted monthly
Executive Director of Tap Fever Studios
2180 Garnet Ave. #1F | San Diego, CA 92109
Facebook | Twitter
* tap • ballet • contemporary • hip-hop • jazz • cardio tap*
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:37 PM
If you go over limit, I would recommend you to upgrade at least for a month. You ought to cancel the subscription before the next charge occurs, as all of our subscription are recurring.