- JamesVassalloAsked on January 25, 2016 at 09:35 PM
After selecting a 9% tax rate for my product, not checking exemptions box, clicking next, the drop down menu to change from None to a selection it just turns blue. No drop down menu? Is this a glitch?
Here is a screen shot of the issue.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:08 AM
The dropdown should actually display the address field. I did check your form and found that since you are not displaying the "Country" in the address field, that is the reason why it does not gets listed in dropdown. If you show the country field, it should solve your problem:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JamesVassalloAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you for the help.
I am not set up to sell in any country except US. That's why I removed the country drop down. I need to make my JOTFORM charge only Washington residents 9% sales tax? How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:41 PM
I have checked your form entitled, +++ Paypal Purchase, after I have cloned it. It seems that you were able to successfully create a 9% tax rate for the state of Washington already.
Can you verify if you're still having issues setting up a tax rate for your payment field on your form?
- JamesVassalloAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 05:45 PMNo issues! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 12:30 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.