- mongaakshayAsked on January 26, 2016 at 12:21 AM
hi below is snap of integration window. it does not show up anything...i have changed my laptop, my browser, cleared history and everything else that should be done but this problem has started coming up quite often.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 09:06 AM
The integration is up to my end. If you are still not able to pull the icons, please do the following:
1. Press "F12" in your keyboard to open the Developers tool.
2. Find and click "Console" in the developers tool window.
3. Check for the errors in red and take a screenshot. Upload it here after. Here's our guide on how to upload to a screenshot to this support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 11:50 PM
I am using chromebook, how to open developers tool in here. there is no F12 key
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 03:51 AM
While in the Chrome browser, you can also press simultaneously the keys CTRL+SHIFT+J to open the browser console.
I did checked the issue reported on your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/42213826283452 but I could not reproduce the same issue on my side.
When I test on your account, the integration wizard is available and I also see existing integrations already on your form.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- mongaakshayAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 11:30 AM
it is still there
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I was also not able to replicate mentioned issue when I logged to your account. I was able to see Integration icons when I opened Integration wizard.
Please try to with incognito mode. Did you try with some other device?
If you are still unable to see Integration icons, please provide us a screenshot of error message.
Let us know if you need further assistance.