- algernon68Asked on January 26, 2016 at 08:44 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I've checked your account and I see that there is only one form in it. The account is active in state and good in shape. The form is working fine and I was able to submit the form without any issue. Did you embed the form on any of your webpage and the form is not displaying? If so, please provide us with the webpage URL so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance.
- algernon68Answered on January 26, 2016 at 01:45 PMI embedded the form but it doesn’t appear when published . In Muse I get “unable to generate Thumbnail” message. Here is the URL: http://www.ajvcomputing.co.uk/contact.html
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Here is our guide on embedding your form in Adobe Muse:
You may also want to try the iFrame code instead of the regular script embed code used in the guide:
If you are still unable to get your form to show, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
I've moved your other question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.