- facefrontbrAsked on February 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I got this e-mail this morning. I don't understand what's going on ... but I only can think that it's fradulent. It's telling me to redirect our JotForms to a different URL completely...
Can you give me more insight?
It says it's from email@example.com ... and then mailed by: email-bounces.amazonses.com
JotForm Forms on Your Website
As a part of an ongoing investigation, a US government agency has temporarily suspended our jotform.com domain. We are fully cooperating with them, but it is not possible to say when the domain would be unblocked.
To make sure your forms continue operating, we have created new domains. Please change your form URLs on your web site fromjotform.com to jotformpro.com. Here is an example:
We have created this domain name for our Premium and Professional users. We will keep jotformpro.com permanently. So, you will not need to change your form URLs back.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- bookbyownerAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I received the same email and assume its fraud as well, looking forward to a response from Jotform
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM
- tecladigitalAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM
But all my forms are working ok. I didn't do any thing.
Is it because my isp have the domain in "memory"?
I hope you solve the problem soon. I dont wont to change all my clients forms :(
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Your forms are working since DNS cache still keeps content of jotform.com. Keep in mind that it can go down any time
- straviesoAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
if I have my forms embeded in Google Sites, with a Google Gadget, do I need to do anything?
- forlora2003Answered on February 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Which is it guys?????? change to jotformpro.com or jotform.net/form? I also saw a jotform person say it needed to be changed to joform.net/jsform which is it? And why are there so many different instructions?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Please use jotformpro.com, both jotformpro.com and jotform.net domains are working fine and can be used as substitute for the main domain while we are still working on the isse. The DNS problem only affects jotform.com domain.
- FelineTechAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
What domain should we use for SSL?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Yes you may use secure.jotformpro.com for SSL forms.