- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 01:19 PM
Your question is already addressed in the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/756181-our-form-is-no-longer-coming-to-our-email-and-clients-are-complaining-need-help-asap
- ronvenAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:45 PMjust tested it and it came through
we changed nothing on our end so has to be on your end
I hope this doesn't happen again
it really cause a lot of issues/ client questions
thank you very much for clearing it up
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Great to know your form is working now.
Do let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.
- ronvenAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 12:45 PMOur form is not longer coming to our email AGAIN and clients are
complaining,,,need help asap
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?
This is the 5th time in 2 weeks
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:40 PM
It seems you have two different threads regarding the same issue:
If you wouldn't mind keeping your requests to a single thread, it would be much easier for us to follow and reduce redundancy in our system.
In any case, your address is continually blocking emails:Reason(s) : smtp; 554 5.7.1 The message from (<email@example.com>) with the subject of (New submission: Nyconn Limousine) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.
Resulting in your address being placed on our bounce list. As my colleague stated in your other thread, you may need to whitelist our domains and IP's with your email provider to ensure that your address does not continue to block the emails:
I removed your address from our bounce list, however, if you do not whitelist our services with yours, your address is likely to be blocked once again.
- ronvenAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:45 PMthat's all well and good but why is this all of a sudden an issue?
we have been using you for 12 years and never had this problem
I just don't get it
no one has changed anything on our end
it has to be coming from your end
please advise how this can be stopped for good
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:51 PM
If you email providers spam filter was updated at any point, it could now be blocking certain subject lines. Which it is according to our email logs. This has nothing to do with the form itself. I understand it has been working and you did not make any changes to the form. The form is not the issue.
If you would like to stop this from happening, as stated previously, you will need to whitelist our domains and IP's with your email provider. Again, this does not have anything to do with the form itself, it has to do with your email provider blocking emails with the subject line from your notification.
- ronvenAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 03:45 PMthey are going to tell me it's you guys
I just know it, leaving us no where to go with this
- ronvenAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 03:45 PMI just put you on our internal whitelist and it came through so I hope it stays
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Glad to hear the emails are coming through once again. Once whitelisted, all notifications should come through from our services and should no longer bounce.
- ronvenAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 06:46 AMwe have done everything you asked withour provider and we still get no online
this has to be on your end, it's not on ours
you are white listed everywhere amd it's not working
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 09:26 AM
Your email address has jumped into the bounce list, that's why you haven't got any email for a while. Source of the problem is define as "554 5.7.1" by our system. To get rid of this error, please check the following link, it has useful information about this issue.
In addition, I removed your email address from the bounce list. Now, everything should be OK. Also, you can manually check and remove your mail from bounce list. By following How to Remove Your Email Address From Bounce List tutorial, you can easily get rid of this situation.
For further assistance, please feel free to ask.