- epicartAsked on January 26, 2016 at 01:15 PM
Hello, I would like to transfer forms to another account. How do I go about doing so? Also, the user name that I am using belongs to a former colleague. I would like to transfer my information to another account so she can have her username back and change her password. Please contact me at 530-752-9684.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:19 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't offer a Phone Support.
Please let us know the form URL through this thread and the username of the other account so we can start moving the form.
What information are you going to transfer? If you wish to change the email address, just go to your Account - Profile page and change it from there. That should free up your current email and then your colleague can use it after.
- epicartAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 07:45 PMThe username (epicart) should be associated with a different email account (email@example.com). I would like to transfer the existing forms to URCENTER and include my email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 02:43 AM
I did check your account "URCENTER" and found that it is currently over quota since you have exceeded the submission limit. You have received 105 submissions but in free account you can only receive 100 submissions. Please be noted that if we transfer forms from "epicart" account, all the forms will be disabled.
Do let us know if you still want us to move the forms, we will do the needful.
- epicartAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 03:45 PMThanks for letting me know. I will create another account under my name instead. I will be in touch.
- victorAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:46 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance.
- epicartAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:46 PMPlease contact me today at 530-752-9684. I would like to upgrade my account, which is almost full, but first have some questions about changing the account information. I would like to talk to a live person. Also, I am currently in the process of receiving information back from a large survey. It is important that I do not lose the ability to collect the data. Please contact me as soon as possible.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:38 PM
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/778662