- BavingtonAsked on January 26, 2016 at 01:17 PM
I am attempting to find out how to use CSS to write text in the selection area of the multi-select grid widget. I have searched the forums but i can’t find detail instructions and or a css code to assist me. I am attaching a screenshot of the grid I would like to create in the form. In addition i would like to output the data selected on the grid to the order details page and i would like to trigger an action that could auto select an area of the grid based upon previous questions. I need serious help with this form.
Also I believe i have loaded to many widgets in my form titled dish because it will not load and the page continues to crash with a Google/IE error saying page can’t load. Can you please see if you can get it to load or will I have to recreate all the dataPage URL:
- BenAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:31 PM
I see that you have already opened a thread on the same subject here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/756416 and that my colleague had directed you to an answer of my other colleague here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/672435
If that is not what you have asked for or if you have any issues applying the steps, do reply back to this thread only since there is more info present here.
- BavingtonAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 05:16 PM
1. What are the steps for adding text to the multi-select grid widget , the link you provided only states it an option but there aren't any detail instruction on how to add text using CSS. pleases attach a link to those instructions or CSS Code.
2. I am having difficulty following the instructions on how to add text to the Grid , i have attempted to follow the process right up to the conditional logic portion of the screen. I have attempted to duplicate the screenshot of the conditions wizard and can not seem to find that screen I keep getting the conditions screen but none of those screens allows for text , so please clarify if i am missing a step or if that screen has been removed ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 12:31 AM
I can see that my colleague has already answered your concern on the other thread. Please check out that thread first before we can proceed here further. Here's the link to the thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/756416.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Just to clarify, here's the link to the answered thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/756416 Cheers.