- QueerHistorianAsked on January 26, 2016 at 05:11 PM
I created this survey today and I realised I was given out the wrong code, as people can no longer submit. Why isn't it appearing in my forms?..........
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 06:05 PM
The form is in MY FORMS section of your account, here is the link.
If you are not able to see it, please make a fresh login session to your account QueerHistorian so you can see it.
- TommyAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 06:25 PM
Why won't let it log me in?... I'm entering the right details. I've tried every browser. This is driving me insane!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 10:42 PM
It seems th password is not the same, please click on "Forgot password" an an email should arrive to your t****y@qu********rian.com
- TommyAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:16 AM
Actually Jeanette, your wrong. I've been entering my password & username on this bit here fine (https://eu.jotform.com/login/) and it works fine. It doesn't load my survey or my forms but when logging in on the other bit, it doesn't work. There is something wrong with it.
I'd like my account cancelled and a refund on the subscription I got, as it's not even been used within the 24 hours and I'm fed up of this site already.
- QueerHistorianAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:55 AM
OK. It looks like it is back up and working now, for some reason....
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 10:15 AM
We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.