- dannelle_scubaAsked on January 26, 2016 at 08:59 PM
It's a poll with 4 - 5 choices. I want at the end of the voting, for the form to show them all the current submissions like so:
A) Answer one - 23% of people chose this...
B) Answer two - 40% of people chose this...
C) Answer three - 10% of people chose this...
D) Answer four - 27% of people chose this... etc.
Even possibly in a chart or bar graph format. Can this be done, and in an asp.net site? :)Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 03:07 AM
This should be possible, here's my test form https://form.jotform.com/60261648388968, you can make a test submission on it. On the thank you page, you'll see a pie chart showing the distribution of the answers.
Here are the steps on how to do this:
1. First, create a visual report, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-your-Form-Submissions
In my case, I used a pie chart and selected "%" to show the distribution of answers in percent.
2. Save and click the "Share" button, get the embed code.
3. Now navigate back to your form builder, open the "Thank You" wizard. Click "Edit Text"
In the "Text editor", click the "<>" to open the source code editor.
Here, paste the embed code.
4. You now have a real time pie chart showing the distribution of the answers on the thank you page.
I hope that helps.